Sunday, 22 February 2015

Oh my God, what has happened to my life?

I seriously feel like I disappeared from the world for about two weeks and I have no idea why. I've not been writing AT ALL and I JUST got back on the treadmill this morning. Not metaphorically. I LITERALLY ran on an ACTUAL treadmill for 50 minutes today. What I have been doing is laying on the couch. A lot. Maybe it's the heat or my iron levels or just a general blah-ness attached to this time of year which is notoriously sensitive for my whole system on account of it being the time I year I got married once to someone who broke my heart and also before the breaking of the heart bit there was the death of his mother bit, also at this time of year, which involved suicide and just a general negative vibe. So I always try and perk myself up around about now and all the presssssure of not letting it get to me is like, getting to me. So it's probably just that. I guess. Sometimes I try to do something significant on the ACTUAL day like...oh.....hmmm...spend it in London, alone, expressing milk meant for my 5 months old into a public toilet and missing my train home because I'm perusing shampoo in the newsagency. Other times I just consciously decide to not acknowledge it like last year and I wear a hideous hairstyle and pants to work and then my ex husband comes in unannounced and I feel like a troll and like he's thinking "bullet successfully dodged" and all manner of unflattering other thoughts. This year, Sunday, I might just run around a lake and buy a new dress and donate money to some anti-suicide, anti-marriage, anti-London organisation because THAT'S WHAT THIS TIME OF YEAR MAKES ME FEEL LIKE DOING.  And then I plan to sleep.

Asides from alllll that, my list is going swimmingly. You guys, it seriously makes you get your shit done. I will tell you all about it in my next post once I muster up the energy to attach photos to emails and email them to myself and then save them and attach them to this blog. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment