Saturday, 17 January 2015

number 7, part 1: Lean To Make 5 Great Salads.

You know what the problem with salad is? They usually taste like boredom.
So, I've decided to learn how to make salads that taste okay and then eat them a lot.
This salad is called The Look In Your Vegetable Crisper Salad.
Ingredients:
 Whatever you have in the fridge.
Method:
1. Weigh yourself post Christmas.
2. Recover from shock, open fridge.
3. Retrieve green things. (Mine were baby spinach leaves, kale, lettuce and radish and tomatoes from my mums garden, asparagus, cucumber and onion.)
4. Prepare it by chopping and removing the spines from kale.
5. Put it in a bowl.
6. Add secret ingredient.*

*A note on secret ingredients. I've recently discovered that salad dressing makes everything better. I have no idea how to make it so I just splashed on some red wine vinegar.

The result was pretty good.....

Okay, okay, I didn't learn a new recipe but I learnt that red wine vinegar is basically a salad dressing and that I shouldn't weigh myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment