Monday, 5 January 2015

For Christmas this year, I received lots of beautiful presents but there was a standout. My lovely friend Kate gifted me Leonie Dawsons' 2015 workbook. It's my first ever ebook so I did what every technologically challenged mid-thirties lady would do-I promptly printed it out so it looked like a normal book. Phew.
The workbook has loads of neat stuff in it about releasing 2014 and creating goals for this year. My favourite part though is making a list of 100 things to do over the course of twelve months. That's one thing every 3.65 days of the year. Now this To Do list is not about the day to day tasks. It's calling upon your creativity, that little voice in your head and you own intuition to come up with 100 things that are FUN or FULFILLING or just generally gorgeous.
This here blog is going to be a luscious way to keep myself accountable to keep up the work and the ticks.

Today I did number 23 on the list : Get a cool new phone.

So now, not only can I write about doing fun stuff, but I can take photos of it too! I wish I could take a photo of my new phone but of course the camera is inside it. It's like when I got a new selfie stick as a gag gift from my sister and I wanted to take a selfie with the stick but then it all became too much like a dream within a dream within a mirror. Anyway.....





No comments:

Post a Comment