So what's the list all about? It's part of Leonie Dawson's 2015 Life Workbook. 100 fun and fabulous things in 12 months-that's one thing, every 3.65 days.
Thursday, 8 January 2015
Beach life.
I live within walking distance to some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia. But with the weather swinging from super hot to raining, it's hard to find the right time to get to the sea. Especially with a fair skinned toddler in tow. So it was on my list:
Number 18: Swim at the beach
It was fun! I even went under the water. Proper swimming.
Later that day, my dad shot a nail through his wrist with a nail gun so I spent the rest of the afternoon at the hospital with him. His plastic surgeon told me off for catching a bit of sun. Worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment